The Moon Society 2019 Election results:
- Vice President - James Burk
- Treasurer - Dana Carson
- Director (Seat #3) - Ben Smith
- Director (Seat #4) - James Gholston
- Director (Seat #5) - Paul Banyai
Survey question results:
What project(s) should be the primary focus of the Moon Society in 2020?
- Commercial Moon Base Design (57%)
- Lunarpedia (43%)
I want to help; let me tell you what I think.
- Analog base and program development were mentioned the most.
- MMM, lava tube research, and Robert Freitas' automated lunar factory concept were also mentioned.
The Moon Society election and survey results are available at:
The 2019 Moon Society Annual Meeting can be viewed at our Slack workspace in the #auditorium channel.
- You can use your browser to access the workspace
- Or you can download the Slack app. This is the more efficient option for long-term use.